- The bank transfer should be SEPA only, please confirm with your client, it is a SEPA transfer? If it is SWIFT one, you are not able to receive the money.
- Check the IBAN, is it the correct one?
- Does the sender bank has some other reason to stop the transaction, kindly advise your client to contact the respective bank for more information. / not enough money is the balance, currency is EURO, etc/
- Be ready to provide additional documents of your client if he is an individual like:
SOF - a document or a proof to show how the client generated his money:
1- LinkedIn Profile or Bloomberg link.
2- Bank account details / statement for last 3 months/
3- Stock Exchange account statement.
4- Trading account / or Crypto currency trading account.
5- Proof of selling house or inherited property selling.
6- Gifts / Heritage
7- Salary mentioned in the bank statement.
8- Verifiable Saving account.
KYC: Know your Client
Proof of ID:
- ID Card
- Driving License
- Residency Card
Proof of Address:
- Utility Bill for a service that proves the location of living such as:
- Electricity Company
- Stationary TV Cables
- Stationary Phone (Landline).
- Rental Agreement
Proof of Address shall be on the name of the Proof of ID holder, and it shall be within the range of 3 months.
Proof of ID shall be Valid.
- Be ready to provide additional documents of your client if he is an entity like:
- contract / signed by both parties/
2- invoice with full details
Note: If there is a field of signature at the document / invoice, contract/, it should be signed, not empty!